Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Where I'm going



   They're many things I want to do in the future but, to explain simply right now because I don't know the future nobody does but,  right now I'm going to graduate middle school and later on high school, I will walk across the stage and receive my diploma proudly because I work hard for it. Later in life I want to become a Neurosurgeon or a Pediatrician, those are the careers I want to pursue the most. Becoming them is a goal of mine because I've always wanted to become that and have the job that I love. They're will be obstacles and I will overcome them. I will work hard to accomplish my goal and try my hardest to become one of the best. I don't know what college I'll be going to but, I will apply for a great school such as Northwestern University or University of Chicago. I will love to accomplish my goal and have a fun life.

No comments:

Post a Comment