Monday, May 1, 2017

Butter


  You think I eat a lot now? That's nothing. Tune in December 31st, when I will when I will stream a live broadcast of my last meal. I can't take another year in this fat suit, but I can end this year with a bang.If you can stomach it, you're invited to watch...as I eat myself to death.

- Butter

A lonely obese boy everyone calls "Butter", is going to live stream himself on New Year's Day and he's going to eat himself to death and everyone is inviting to watch. He gets bullied and teased for his weight and no one at school knows who he is. He announced it to his classmates and though he thought he was gutting to get insulted but , instead his classmates supported him. Once he makes the website about himself eating to death everyone seems to know who he is.They all want to be friends with him and encourage him to make a list of what he's going to eat.They make him feel comfortable and it begins to feel like popularity, he's always wanted to be popular and he gets used to it and feels like everything is possible, but what does he do when the deadline reaches ? Many people say he's not going to but, when he hears that he tells them he's going to demonstrate them , just to watch the live stream , does he eat himself to death? 

I recommend this book to people who want to read about topics of bullying or are interested in reading a good book about popularity because this book sort of deals with why people like being popular, which is they feel better and think they could do whatever. I strongly recommend this to everyone, I don't dislike anything about this book , it's a really good book, I'm glad that I've read this book. The book itself is worth to read, it reminds us all , regardless of age, that compassion is much-needed in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment