Monday, May 22, 2017

Sports

There's many sports I like but, the sports that I like the most is volleyball, soccer, badminton and basketball. For highschool I'am going to try out for some sports teams and I'am most definitely have trying out for volleyball and badminton. I enjoy playing those sports and they het you active and for me i never get tired of playing those sports. I hope I would get into the team, I'am going to try my best to be on the team and I'm not going to give up on joining the team. I would love to be in the team because I would be playing a sport that I actually love playing. I hope for the best in highschool, my solution to trying to get in the best is to practice over and over until I'm good enough to be in the team and just hope I will get into the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment